Quinoa Salad is an easy-to-make recipe that has very less calories. A delectable healthy recipe which is ideal to serve as an appetizer as well.
Time: 35 minutes
- /2 cup boiled quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- For preparing this easy salad recipe: In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables with quinoa and herbs.
- Drizzle it with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve cold.