Watermelon and Veggie Salad is a delectable low calorie recipe, which can be a perfect choice for all the health conscious people out there.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 watermelon
- 2 small red onion
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fruit salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 4 chopped basil
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 tablespoon powdered black pepper
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 mango
- To prepare this salad recipe, finely chop watermelon in a large bowl. Next, peel cucumber, red onion and
- mango anc finely chop along with jalapeno pepper in another bowl. Make sure to remove all the seeds from
- the watermelon. Then, mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, add lime juice, lime zest, salt and black pepper powder. Mix them altogether.
- Now, pour this liquid over the chopped watermelon veggie mixture. Toss them well and keep it in the
- Finally, remove the watermelon mixture from the refrigerator and sprinkle fruit salt on it. Transfer it to a serving
- bowl and enjoy