Oreo and Chocolate Ice Cream Milkshake is a delicious shake recipe that you can make for your family in summers in the breakfast.
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon gems
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- whipped cream as required
- To prepare this yummy shake, blend together 4 Oreo cookies, milk, sugar, fresh cream, and chocolate ice cream
- in a blender jar to a thick shake.
- Next, to serve the yummy shake, take a Collins glass and apply Nutella on the brim/mouth of the glass, stick
- crushed gems on them and small pieces of one Oreo cookie.
- Crush one Oreo cookie in the jar, add whipped cream and then pour the milkshake. Serve chilled! (Optional:
- Top up with whipped cream, nuts and your choice of biscuits.)