Cocktail Prawns are the classic examples of starters that light up a Continental dinner.
Time: 30 minutes
- 100 gm washed & dried,deveined Prawns
- 125 ml Cocktail sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 handful lettuce loose-leaf
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon melted Butter
- 2 pinches piri piri seasoning
- 3 teaspoon Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon worcestshire sauce
- For preparing this easy appetizer recipe, wash and devein the prawns.
- Heat butter in a pan and toss the prawns till they turn pink in colour. Take care not to over cook the prawns as
- they will turn hard.
- Wash drain and firmly shred the loose lettuce leaves, and place them in the cocktail glasses.
- Add tomato puree, cocktail sauce, worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over prawns. Take a round piece of lemon, fix on the edge of the cocktail glasses. Chill and