It’s french toast topped with blueberry and maple sauce, guys!
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 12 slices bread- white
- icing sugar as required
- 250 gm blueberry
- 3 tablespoon ground almonds
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- To begin with, place a pan on medium-low flame, pour maple syrup along with blueberries and stir until the
- juices gets mixed properly. Once done, turn off the flame.
- Next, take a bowl, combine flour along with cinnamon, almond, milk and vanilla extract together. Now take
- frying pan, dip each slice in the mixture, fry from both sides until golden brown.
- Once crispy enough, transfer in a serving plate. Pour the blueberry mixture over, sprinkling icing sugar on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy.