Mango Rice Pudding is a delectable recipe that you can enjoy with your friends and family on weekends.
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 peeled,de seeded mango
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup soya milk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 2 cup brown basmati rice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- salt as required
- To make this simple recipe, take a large saucepan. Heat water along with salt and rice. Stir and cook for about
- 30-40 minutes.
- Next, peel and mash the mangoes. Then add milk, sugar, cinnamon and mashed mangoes in the cooked rice.
- Cook on low flame for 20 minutes or until the mixture is completely dry. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Once it is done, add vanilla essence and keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Serve chilled with
- chopped mangoes.