Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe, which is quite popular in Northern India and is best enjoyed in winter and monsoon seasons.
Time: 1 hr 30 minutes
- 500 gm chicken
- 2 cup refined oil
- For Marination
- 2 tablespoon tikka masala
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed to paste green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- Take a large bowl and cut chicken into pieces. Then smear salt, Nawabi chicken tikka masala along with ginger-
- garlic paste and green chilli paste on those pieces. Put the chicken in refrigerator for half an hour and let it
- After half an hour, take out the chicken and put a kadhai on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is
- hot enough, add the marinated chicken in it and deep fry until cooked and tender.
- Take out the chicken pieces on a kitchen paper towel and to absorb the extra oil. You can sprinkle some chaat
- masala over the chicken pieces and enjoy with tomato ketchup and green chutney.