Time: 15 minutes
- 2 to 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 to 8 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 diced ripe avocado
- 1 cup corn (fresh off the cob if in season)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups prepared ranch dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- Grill chicken breasts, brushing with 3/4 of a cup of BBQ sauce.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with ranch dressing.
- Chill dressing until ready to serve. Cut grilled chicken into thin strips or chunks.
- Place lettuce on a large platter or individual plates.
- Top lettuce with tomatoes, avocados, corn and beans.
- Next place chicken on top, then cheeses and cilantro. S
- Serve right away with dressing on the side.