Barbecued Chicken with Apple Kebabs recipe is a mouth-watering dish that you can easily prepare for your loved ones on an evening and pair with your choice of drink.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 apple
- 500 gm chicken breasts
- For Marination
- 2 tablespoon apple juice
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon canola oil/ rapeseed oil
- 6 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- To prepare this easy recipe, wash apples under running water. Afterwards, peel and chop them into medium-
- sized bites in a bowl. Then, wash the chicken breasts and cut them in equal size like that of apples and place
- them alternatively on skewers.
- Next take a small bowl and mix together all the marination ingredients: teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, rapeseed
- oil, honey, and apple juice. Place these skewers in the marinade and marinate the chicken and apple pieces for
- about 2 hours and so.
- Once done, take out the skewers and barbecue them for about 5-6 minutes from each side. Once done, serve
- the barbecued chicken with apple kebabs with your choice of sauce. Enjoy!