If you love the aroma of fried garlic and the charred chili peppers you are going to get under the influence of the flavors pretty soon. Forever.
Time: 20 minutes.
- Garlic cloves chopped 10-12
- Sesame oil (til oil) 2 tablespoons
- Noodles boiled 200 grams
- Spring onion finely chopped 2 medium
- Crushed black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped garlic and sauté till it turns golden. Strain and set aside.
- From the strained oil take one tablespoon in a non-stick wok, add most of the spring onion and sauté briefly. Add noodles, crushed black pepper, salt, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Add the burnt garlic, reserve some for garnish. Toss the rice well.
- Remove in a serving bowl and serve garnished with the remaining burnt garlic and spring onions. Serve hot.