If you are looking for something delicious to relish with a cup of hot tea or coffee, then this Vanilla Dry Cake recipe is perfect for you!
Time: 40 minutes
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 gm butter
- 2 egg
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 3 tablespoon water
- To prepare this cake recipe, firstly, in a food processor, add all purpose flour, sugar, caster sugar, baking
- powder, baking soda, butter and eggs. Run the processor until the batter attains a smooth consistency.
- If you find the batter is too thick then add about 3 tablespoons of water and run the processor again. Once
- done, pour this batter into a mould and bake at 170 degree Celsius until the toothpick comes out clean. Once
- the cake is baked remove from oven and cut into pieces. Serve it immediately to enjoy!
- For optional variations to this recipe you can add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice instead of water in the batter
- and few drops of yellow food colour. Also you can add 2 tablespoons of gulkand and rose flavor to the batter
- with few drops of green food color. Another variation to this can be by adding 90 gram flour and 10-gram
- coco powder to the batter. Rest of the recipe remains the same.