Spicy Fresh Grape Jelly is an irresistible Continental recipe that is loaded with spicy and sweet flavors.
Time: 50 minutes
- 8 bunches black grapes
- salt as required
- panch phoron as required
- sugar as required
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- red chilli as required
- Wash the grapes properly under cold water and pour them into a separate large bowl. Drizzle salt and lemon
- juice over the grapes and mix well. Keep it aside for a while.
- After sometime, mash the grapes properly using your hands. Place a pan over medium flame and pour oil in it.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add red chilies to it along with panch phoran
- and saute for a few seconds over low flame.
- Now, add mashed grapes to the pan and cook for minimum 10-12 minutes over medium flame. Add sugar to
- the pan and bring it to boil till you attain a thick jelly like consistency. This make take some minute.
- Your spicy fresh grape jelly is now ready. Transfer this mixture into an air tight container and serve cold.