Potato Sandwich is a mouth-watering breakfast recipe that can be loved by people of several age groups.
Time: 50 minutes
- 8 bread slices
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 chopped green chilli
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 boiled,mashed potato
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 pinch powdered turmeric
- To prepare this delicious recipe, boil the potatoes for about half and hour in water. Once boiled in the cooker,
- turn off the flame and carefully start peeling off the skin. Once peeled, mash the potatoes finely.
- Then, add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chilli powder and green chillies into the mashed
- potatoes. Mix well all the ingredients and the potato paste is now ready!
- Next, take the bread slices and spread the potato paste into it. You can spread butter as well on the slices as
- per your taste.
- Finally, heat a tawa and grease well by drizzling a little bit of butter or oil into it. Carefully place the topped
- over bread slice on the tawa. Make sure to place the potato paste side on the top and not on the surface of the
- Once cooked, serve potato sandwich warm with love. Enjoy your meal!