Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna is an easy-to-make dish that you can prepare for your loved ones in a jiffy.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 250 gm mushroom
- 200 gm spinach
- 4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 300 gm cheddar cheese
- 6 lasagne sheets
- For Seasoning
- Italian seasoning as required
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium flame. Wash the garlic and thyme leaves with fresh water. Crush the
- garlic and chop the thyme leaves. Add garlic in the pan and cook for a minute. Add mushroom florets and
- chopped thyme in the pan. Stir to mix the ingredients well and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium flame until
- they turn tender.
- Add spinach leaves and stir-fry until leaves are soft and crumble. Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese to
- the pan. Also, add 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese and season well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Place the quarter of the spinach mixture on the bottom of a medium-
- sized baking dish, and then lay 2 lasagne sheets on it. Add spinach mixture and layer it with 2 more lasagne
- sheets. Repeat until you have used all the sheets and mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for
- 35 minutes until it is tender and golden in colour. Serve hot!