Are you looking for a healthy dessert, where you do not have to worry about the calories and still be content with the sweetness? Then, don’t miss out on this Matcha Ice Cream recipe, which is super-delicious!
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 cup whipping cream
- 2 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon boiling water
- Whisk matcha powder in a bowl along with a little warm water to remove any lumps. Then, add a little amount
- of milk and whisk until matcha powder is completely dissolved and made into a runny paste. Gradually whisk
- remaining milk into matcha mixture.
- Combine whipped cream and matcha mixture in a pot and cook over low to medium flame, stirring
- occasionally, until it starts boiling for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar and eggs together in a large bowl. Pour 1/2 cup hot matcha mixture into egg one and beat well.
- Repeat with the remaining matcha mixture and pour the mixture back into the pot.
- Cook and stir matcha mixture over medium to low flame for about 3 minutes till it starts boiling. Once done,
- remove from the burner and let it cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate until chilled, at least for 4 hours.
- Pour cooled matcha mixture into an ice cream mould and freeze overnight. Enjoy the fresh ice cream with
- flavours of Japanese cuisine.