Kebabs or commonly known as kabobs has its origin in Middle Eastern cuisine and are widely popular across the world.
Time: 35 minutes
- 3 cup chicken
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 3 clove
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 egg
- 3 strand saffron
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- salt as required
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 2 onion
- 2 lemon wedges
- boiling water as required
- To prepare this delicious non-vegetarian recipe, wash the chicken and pat it dry. Cut the chicken into cubes and
- soak in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Dry the chicken pieces and add salt, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, 2 clove
- buds and cinnamon powder. Mix together all the ingredients and then add all purpose flour, eggs and
- chopped onions in it. Mix well once again. Let the chicken marinated for 30-40 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in skewers and put these skewers on a griller. Preheat the griller at 350 degrees and
- place the skewers on it and grill the chicken for about 8-10 minutes,. Pour a little lemon juice over the chicken
- for extra flavour.
- Once the chicken cubes are grilled, add them in a pan and saute for 2-3 minutes for a better flavour.
- When the kebabs are done, garnish with with chopped green onions, mint leaves and lemon wedges. Serve