Greek Cheese Balls recipe for your taste buds that can easily satisfy those sudden hunger pangs.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 460 gm cream cheese
- 260 gm black olives
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cup walnuts
- 4 cup cheese- feta
- To prepare this amazing dish, take a chopping board and chop black olives and red bell peppers. Also, chop
- cucumber and walnuts finely. Keep all of them aside.
- Next, take a large bowl and beat cream cheese until it is fluffy using a whisker. Once done, add black pepper,
- chopped olives, cucumber, feta cheese along with red bell peppers. Roll out few medium sized balls and
- sprinkle walnuts over them.
- Next, take a cling wrap and place the balls on it. Cover them carefully and make sure that you do not distort
- their round shape. Now put them in the refrigerator for a while and serve chilled. Enjoy! (Note: You can choose
- to serve it along with pita chips or even crackers.)