Egg is such a versatile ingredient that it can form a yummy base for any delightful recipe.
Time: 35 minutes
- 4 brown eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 gm gram flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- Grate the boiled eggs and add all the other ingredients into it. Mix well. If brown eggs are not available, you
- can also use the commonly available white ones.
- Knead the mixture well with your hands so that it gets a smooth texture. Adjust the seasoning as per your taste
- and shape the mixture into 10 small kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a deep bottomed pan and cook the kebabs till golden brown on both sides. Keep the flame low
- or the spices in the eggs will burn.
- Take the eggs out in an absorbent paper. Serve hot with onion rings and mint and coriander chutney.