Chilli Gobhi is an Indo-Chinese recipe which is prepared with cauliflower florets, onion, chillies, flour and lots of spices.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 kilograms cauliflower
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- refined oil as required
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- black pepper as required
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- water as required
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 sprig spring onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoon tomato chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 onion
- To prepare this recipe, wash the cauliflowers under running water and keep them aside. Now take a chopping
- board, chop cauliflower into florets. Heat water in a pan and half-boil the cauliflower florets in it. On the other
- hand, finely chop onions, spring onions and green chillies.
- Now, take a large bowl and add flour, pepper, salt, corn flour, chilli powder and mix well. Add water and mix
- until you get a smooth consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame and shallow fry the cauliflower florets. Once done, remove from the flame.
- In the same pan heat some oil and add onions and chillies to it. Stir until it becomes translucent. Now add
- ginger-garlic paste and stir.
- Add cauliflowers florets along with spring onions in the above mixture and cook until the batter is fully
- absorbed. Your Chilli Gobhi is ready. Garnish it with cilantro and serve hot with noodles or fried rice.