If you are a non-vegetarian lover and like to experiment with recipes, then Chicken Shawarma will be a perfect choice for you.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup chicken boneless
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon spice cardamom
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 sliced tomato
- 2 cup shredded lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 medium sliced onion
- 9 pita bread
- 1 sliced carrot
- To make this delectable recipe, marinate the chicken overnight into the mixture of yoghurt, vegetable oil, mixed
- spices, cardamom, salt, black pepper and vinegar.
- Now, for making the sauce take a bowl and add yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Mix them well and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Now, preheat the oven at 175-degree Celsius, cover the chicken and bake with the marinade for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes uncover the chicken and cook for 15 minutes until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Once the meat is cooked, transfer it to a plate and cut into slices. Then take a pita bread and place sliced
- chicken, carrot, lettuce leaves, sliced onion and tomato. Roll up the bread and serve with tahini sauce. Enjoy!