Cheese Fries is a delicious snack recipe that your kids are going to love! It is made using French fries, cheddar cheese and white sauce.
Time: 30 minutes
- 200 gm French fries
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 1/2 cup white sauce
- 2 pinches salt
- Place the fries on a cookie sheet and bake them in an oven.
- Now, take a pan and add white sauce in it. Heat it over medium flame, sprinkle the cheese and stir till it forms a
- creamy sauce. (You can make white sauce at home by adding two-three tsp white flour to cold milk and then
- letting it simmer on low flame till it thickens. Season it with salt and pepper.)
- Once the fries are done, season them and pour the sauce over the fries while serving. Serve hot!