If you want to win over your kids and make them your fan, then Cheese Balls recipe is a must try for you!
Time: 35 minutes
- 100 gm mashed paneer
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 deseeded green chilli
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 3 boiled potatoes
- refined oil as required
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 4 sprigs chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 cup water
- To prepare this snack recipe, take a large bowl and mix together In a large bowl and mix together mashed
- paneer and boiled potato, grated mozzarella cheese, chopped coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder and
- roasted cumin powder. Mix these well making sure that all the ingredients are evenly coated with the spices.
- Now, add corn flour to a small bowl with some water in it. Make a slurry and add this to the bowl containing
- cheese-potato mixture. Mix it well and take small portions from the mixture. Shape them in the form of round
- balls. Repeat this with the entire mixture. Once done, place these on a plate and refrigerate them for 15
- Heat refined oil over medium flame in a deep-bottomed pan. Meanwhile, take the raw cheese ball from teh
- fridge. When the oil is hot enough, add the cheese balls to it and fry these until they are golden-brown in color.
- Once done, place these on a plate lined with absorbent paper to soak up the excess oil. Serve these with
- tomato ketchup to enjoy!