Broccoli and Cheese Pizza makes a yummy meal that no kid can resist!
Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cup steamed,sliced broccoli
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pizza base
- 1 onion
- To make this mouth-watering pizza recipe, preheat the oven at 400 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, take a small
- sized onion and cut it into rings in a small bowl.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Place the pizza base on a baking sheet and brush the olive oil-garlic mixture over it. Bake it in the oven for
- about 10 minutes.
- Once done, spread a generous layer of cheese followed by broccoli and onion rings over the pizza base.
- Season the pizza with salt and slide it into the oven.
- Allow the pizza to bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese appears golden and bubbly, take the pizza out of the oven, cut it into 6 equal slices and serve
- hot with the delicious marinara sauce.