A creamy side dish that is baked in a delicious cheese sauce. This is the best broccoli cheese casserole you will ever eat!
Time: 1 Hour
- Broccoli separated into florets and blanched 1 medium
- Processed cheese grated ½ cup
- Olive oil 1
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 4-5
- Pine nuts(chilgoza) toasted 2 teaspoons
- White sauce 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder to taste
- Potatoes parboiled and grated 2 medium
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté for thirty seconds. Add broccoli and toss.
- Add pine nuts, white sauce and mix. Add salt, pepper powder and mix well. Remove from heat, add half the processed cheese and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Transfer the broccoli mixture into a six inch square glass baking dish and top with the potatoes and remaining cheese.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Serve hot.