Bread Paneer Rolls are probably the easiest and quickest snack you can make with some bread slices and paneer filling.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup crumbled paneer
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp powdered cumin / jeera
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- A small bunch of coriander, chopped fine
- 1 tsp tomato sauce / ketchup
- 4 slices of fresh white bread
- Butter to toast
- Salt to taste
- Place the crumbled paneer in a wide bowl.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, chopped coriander, chopped onion, and cumin to this.
- Mix lightly with your finger tips.
- Then add the tomato sauce or ketchup and the ginger garlic paste.
- Blend again with finger tips and set aside while you prepare the bread.
- Remove the crusts from your bread. Use the regular white supermarket variety.
- Roll out each slice as thin as you can. Regular bread that’s fresh and soft should be easy to roll out
- Place about 1 tsp or so of filling on one end of the rolled out bread slice.
- Gently roll in from one end, making sure that the filling stays well within the first turn of the roll.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices.
- Lightly toast in a skillet or pan until all sides are browned.
- Cut and serve with tomato sauce.