Blueberry Coconut Smoothie is an amazing beverage recipe that not only fills your stomach but also satiates your soul.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup blueberry
- 4 tablespoon almonds
- 2 cup coconut water
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoon honey
- grated coconut as required
- To make this beverage recipe, firstly, roughly chop the banana and almonds. Once done, add the chopped
- bananas, almonds and blueberries into the blender and grind to form a thick flowing mixture.
- Now, add on the coconut water and honey and blend again to mix the ingredients. Make sure that the mixture
- is smooth and no lumps remain. Pour the smoothie into glasses and garnish with shredded coconut. Serve
- chilled to enjoy!