This Continental recipe is a perfect dessert to prepare for your loved ones.
Time: 50 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 7 cup whipped cream
- 5 Egg Yolk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup crushed glucose biscuits
- For Toppings
- 3 1/2 teaspoon Gelatin
- 3/4 cup blueberry jam
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- To prepare this cheese cake, mix the crushed biscuits with butter in a bowl, spread it at the bottom and
- smoothen with a spoon in a dish. Freeze the mixture becomes hard enough.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with vanilla essence and lime juice. Mix the batter well and dissolve
- the gelatin with 1 ½ cups of cold water and keep aside.
- Boil milk in pan and mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl . Add 2 tbsp of the boiling milk in the bowl.
- Now add this entire mixture to the pan with the milk. Cook on low flame to pasteurize the eggs and thicken the
- mixture, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the flame and mix in the gelatin, cool to room temperature.
- Add the mixture to the cheese and fold well until all lumps are smoothed out.
- Finally fold in the whipped cream. Now add this mixture on top of the frozen biscuits and freeze it again till it
- becomes hard.
- For the topping, dissolve the gelatin with cold water and mix it with the blueberry compote.
- Boil the mixture and then let it cool.
- Now, pour it over the top of the hardened cheesecake. Set again in the fridge and serve.