An easy recipe to make Thai rolls, prepared with vegetables and served with chili dip: don’t miss this step-by-step recipe if you’re craving Thai food.
Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Thai Rolls
- Carrots grated 1 medium
- Cabbage grated 1 small
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Cauliflower grated 4-5 florets
- Potato boiled 1 medium
- Green chilli finely chopped 1
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli sauce 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cheese chopped 1 slice
- Cornflour/ corn starch 3 teaspoons
- Oil to deep fry
- Apply salt to cabbage and carrot and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Mix carrot, cabbage, cauliflower, potato, green chilli, garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli sauce, black pepper powder, cheese slice, cornflour and salt.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cylinders.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Deep fry the cylinders till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.