Try this messy but irresistible ears of corn coated with cheese are a popular street snack in Mexico. This is the best way to serve corn on the cob, brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with chili powder, cotija cheese and lime juice!
Time: 10 -20 minutes
- corns corns 2
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespo for garnishing
- Paprika powder 1 teaspoon + for sprinkling
- Salt to taste
- Feta cheese 50 grams
- Lemon wedges 2-3
- Remove the husk off the corn.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, chopped coriander, paprika powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Roast the corn on direct flame till evenly done.
- Spread the prepared mixture over the roasted corn. Grate cheese over the corn.
- Sprinkle paprika on corn and serve hot garnished with chopped coriander and lemon wedges.