However, there are times when you are alone, and too tired or don’t have enough time to cook. The first few things that come to mind are Noodles or Pizza. How about making a pizza using noodles? Apparently, its a dish thats important for bachelors here. We wondered could Noodle be used as the base of pizza? how would it taste? We decided to try this out, and it was fun.
Egg Noodles Pizza is a marginally diverse dish which is made out of Egg and Noodles. I simply made an attempt and it turned out effectively. It is an overwhelming supper. Youngsters’ can be pulled in to the feasting table by displaying this dish. Egg Noodles Pizza can be eaten with a combo of Tomato Ketchup. Try it….
- Beaten Chicken Egg – 2nos
- Maggi Noodles – 250gms
- Maggi Masala – 1sachet
- Onion – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1medium sized (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 4nos (chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch (finely chopped)
- Butter – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Boil 1 ½ cup of water in a vessel. Add Maggi masala & noodles & cook for 4 to 5 mins
- Take a deep bottom vessel. Add the chopped green chilies, ginger, onion, tomato & beaten egg.
- Add little salt & nicely beat the egg batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan & grease the pan with ½ tsp of butter.
- Pour egg batter in the greased pan & spread it to a round shaped & little thick
- Cook it in medium flame. When egg is almost cooked, add cooked noodles on top of the egg.
- Spread it on top in round shape & grease some butter on top & cook for 2mins.
- Then slowly flip the Egg Noodles Pizza to other side & cook for another 5mins.
- Remove it to a plate. Egg Noodles Pizza is ready to serve.
- Goes well with Tomato Ketchup.