Craving for a delightful brownie that will bring a wave of enticing flavours in your mouth?
Time: 55 minutes
- 2 small apple
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- To prepare this delicious brownie recipe that has a fruity flavour in it, preheat an oven at 175 degree Celsius.
- Then wash and clean the apples under running water and peel them. Now, using a clean chopping board, chop
- the apples into thin slices. Keep aside until needed again.
- Now, take a deep mixing bowl and crack open eggs in it. Add sugar followed by butter in the bowl and beat
- well using an electric beater. Add sliced apples and chopped walnuts into the egg-butter mixture and beat
- once again.
- Then, in another bowl carefully sift the mixture of salt, all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Transfer the sifted mixture into the egg-butter mixture and mix well until you get a desired consistency. The
- batter for apple brownie is ready.
- Now, brush a baking dish with butter and pour the prepared brownie batter and transfer the tray in the oven.
- Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes. Once done, allow the brownies to cool down. Slice and serve!
- (Optional: You can use more nuts for garnishing.)