- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ c. apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang of foil on two sides. Grease foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats and brown sugar, and use clean fingertips as needed to break up brown sugar clumps. Add
- butter, and using fingertips, work butter into mixture until evenly moistened.
- Add 4 cups of the oat mixture to the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer. Spread apricot jam into an even layer over oat layer, coming within ¼-inch of all
- edges. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining oat mixture, then slightly press into jam layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, approx 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.