Chilli Cheese Toast is a quick breakfast/snack recipe popular among people of all age group.
Time: 45 minutes
- 9 bread slices
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped green chilli
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches chaat masala powder
- 3 finely chopped onion
- 2 medium grated cheese slices
- 1 dash spice black pepper
- For The Main Dish
- 4 teaspoon butter
- Prepare a cheesy mixture by mixing together cheese, onions, green chillies, pepper powder, chaat masala
- powder and little salt in a bowl. Spread butter on half of the bread slices.
- Spread this cheesy mixture evenly on top and cover with the remaining slices.
- Heat a toaster/sandwich maker for few seconds. Place the prepared bread slices and cook till it turns golden
- Serve the toast with ketchup.